Human Resources (HR) Internship
At Travel Raga Holidays Private Limited (Delhi), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Taking interviews and selecting candidates over the phone (Screening Candidates).
2. Handling queries and concerns of people on the floor.
3. Making salary and giving offer letters.
4. Full and Final for Employees and arrangement of salary slips.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
Interns receive this certificate after completion of their internship. It certifies a student's experience, skills, and performance in a particular area of work with the company.
This report summarises the knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes of an intern. The PO report helps in earning academic credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Human Resources (HR) at Travel Raga Holidays Private Limited will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
Travel Raga is an India based leading and prominent tour operator, handling travel and tour requirements for India. They strive to provide their customers a taste of the rich culture, glory, and traditions of India; and they make an endeavor to fulfill the tour objectives of their customers amidst ample comfort and quality service. Their mission is to create a bond of faith and a relation of trust with our guests, by providing them with personalized assistance for their tour requirements. They believe in the theory of 'Atithi Devo Bhava' (guest is equivalent to God), and assure you unsurpassed services and travel experience to make your tour a memory you will always cherish. TravelRaga boasts a dedicated and qualified team of people, who have a natural passion for exploring and discovering India. Hence, they shall be able to identify and relate to your travel requirements and undertake the venture of making your tour momentous.