Graphics Software Engineer Internship
At Intel Corporation (Bangalore), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, the intern will be working on the following verticals (in a group or individually):
1. Responsibilities may be quite diverse of a software technical nature.
2. Experience and education requirements will vary significantly depending on the unique needs of the job.
3. Job assignments are usually for the summer or for short periods during breaks from school.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
Interns receive this certificate after completion of their internship. It certifies a student's experience, skills, and performance in a particular area of work with the company.
This report summarises the knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes of an intern. The PO report helps in earning academic credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Graphics Software Engineer at Intel Corporation will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the mark sheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
Intel Corporation (commonly known as Intel and stylized as intel) is an American multinational corporation and technology company. It is the world's second largest and second highest valued semiconductor chip manufacturer based on revenue after being overtaken by Samsung Electronics, and is the inventor of the x86 series of microprocessors, the processors found in most personal computers (PCs). Intel ranked No. 46 in the 2018 Fortune 500 list of the largest United States corporations by total revenue.