Graphic UI UX Design Internship
At WE3 Solutions India (Mumbai), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Designing social media banners using Adobe XD/Illustrator/Photoshop.
2. Designing social media story videos in Adobe Premiere Pro from templates.
3. Designing logos and other brand assets for clients/in-house projects.
4. Communicating and collaborating with the social media team and development team.
5. If interested, designing UI layouts of websites, web apps and mobile apps from wireframes or client requirements.
6. If interested, thinking in terms of the UX for an app to come up with the best possible layouts for them
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
This document assesses and recommends the qualities, characteristics, and capabilities of an intern based on their performance observed during the internship period.
Informal Dress Code
Arrive to work in casual clothes that are pressed, neat and appropriate for the type of work you do. Torn, dirty, or frayed clothing is unacceptable.
Flexible Work Hours
This company gives the intern a choice to opt for convenient work timings ensuring certain limits are maintained, like minimum and the maximum number of hours of work per day.
Interns receive this certificate after completion of their internship. It certifies a student's experience, skills, and performance in a particular area of work with the company.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Graphic Designer at WE3 Solutions India will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
WE3 Solutions is a web app design and development startup. WE3 Solutions provides services in web design, graphic design, web development - websites and web apps (PWAS), and native app development. Their vision philosophy is to shape strong brand identities and provide a suite of e-solutions for startups and mid-sized companies to enable them to run their businesses effectively in a global market. Their mission is to turn their client's vision into reality from conceptualization and wire-framing to a functional and well-designed product.