Graphic Designing Internship
At Intugine Technologies (Chennai), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Designing the graphics for the final box of our product.
2. Creating graphic designs for our social media profiles and websites.
3. Researching and implementing different web design strategies to promote the brand and products.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
Interns receive this certificate after completion of their internship. It certifies a student's experience, skills, and performance in a particular area of work with the company.
This report summarises the knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes of an intern. The PO report helps in earning academic credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Graphic Designing Internship at Intugine Technologies will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
Intugine Technologies is a Bangalore based company having expertise in Motion Sensing Technologies, providing both enterprise and consumer solutions. The company launched itself with a Voice and Gesture Recognition wearable, Nimble.
Product Video of Nimble: https://youtu.be/LMr31up2hCc