Graphic Designer Internship
At YouMe&We Media Services Pvt Ltd (Mumbai), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Conceptualize, produce and execute multiple creative outputs per day across all social media platforms FB, Instagram & LinkedIn (including, but not limited to, standard posts, re-cuts of how-to videos, animated GIFs, etc.).
2. Content should be culturally relevant, integrate influencer partners and events, products, and promotions.
3. Design and retouch social posts, plus make modifications to existing creative, as needed.
4. Create and edit short videos, animations, and gifs using raw footage captured with camera phones.
5. Contribute to brainstorms with cross-functional teams to help surface new, innovative ways to create digital/social content.
6. Lead the social team in discovering and using apps that can allow them to execute basic design duties.
7. Report regularly on competitive brand activity.
8. Research niche brands and creative/editorial outlets for the latest trends and inspiration.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
Interns receive this certificate after completion of their internship. It certifies a student's experience, skills, and performance in a particular area of work with the company.
This report summarises the knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes of an intern. The PO report helps in earning academic credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Graphic Designer at YouMe&We Media Services Pvt Ltd will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
YouMe&We Media Services Pvt. Ltd. is a professional Media Relations (MR), marketing intelligence, and events consultancy firm, where each client aligning with them guaranteed success as they truly believe in the phrase 'Jab PR Kiya Toh Darna Kya'. They are based out of Mumbai and work with associates covering more than 20 cities in India. They have an excellent hold on the fields of media relations, marketing & brand management, event consulting, consumer activation, and crisis communications