Graphic Designer Internship
At TechnoScripts (Pune), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Making creatives and designs as per requirements.
2. Making designs for social media.
3. Branding material.
4. Designing creatives(animated & still versions).
5. Iterating designs based on feedback to meet client requirements.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
This official document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Graphic Design at TechnoScripts will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
They are one of the pioneer organization working in the embedded system in Pune with the expertise of over 14 years. Technoscripts is a leading Indian entity founded in 2005 exploring itself in embedded system development & training. It is well known for advanced technology training with quality training & good placement track for freshers as well as working professionals.