Graphic Design Internship
At Osumare Private Limited (Pune), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Meeting clients or account managers to discuss the business objectives and requirements of the job.
2. Estimating the time required to complete a job and providing quotes for clients.
3. Developing design briefs that suit the client's purpose.
4. Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts and developing interactive design.
5. Using innovation to redefine a design brief within time and cost constraints.
6. Presenting finalized ideas and concepts to clients or account managers.
7. Working with a range of media, including computer-aided design (CAD), and keeping up to date with emerging technologies.
8. Performing proofreading to produce accurate and high-quality work.
9. Demonstrating illustrative skills with rough sketches and working on layouts ready for print.
10. Commissioning illustrators and photographers.
11. Working as part of a team with printers, copywriters, photographers, illustrators, other designers, account executives, web developers and marketing specialists.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
PO (Program Outcomes) document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Graphic Design at Osumare Private Limited will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
"OSUMARE is one of the top and leading Digital Marketing Company based out in India, with their headquarter in Pune. They provide broad spectrum of Internet and Digital Marketing services. Osumare Marketing Solutions (OMS)is a core marketing company dedicated in addressing your marketing needs so that you can optimize your marketing goals and attain maximum profit". Starting from abstraction and blueprinting to the final stroke of execution, they work on your entire digital marketing plans to counter-attack challenges posed by your competitors."
As their name OSUMARE equate to a Rainbow. They believe to be different and unique. They tailor a 360 degree approach and provide a complete solution to carter your business needs right from Mobile and Web Application development, Social Media Marketing, SEO and Mobile Marketing Services. Their team of Tech Geeks and energetic Marketing experts they intend to expedite all your marketing related activities. Their resilience towards their goals ensures 100% results to their clients.