Graphic Design Internship
At Orca Studio (Pune), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Work on producing original, creative designs, etc.
2. Work closely with copywriters, senior graphic designer, and the client.
3. Translate a creative brief into a work of art.
4. Coordinate with the client servicing team to understand the client's requirement and translate them into innovative designs.
5. Work on the graphics/visual development of communication requirements.
6. Think creatively and provide marketable solutions for conceiving, developing, and producing tactics.
7. Work on all forms of advertising communication.
8. Participate in client meetings to understand client requirements and advise them with creative ideas.
9. Work on all design software: Photoshop, CorelDRAW, Illustrator, and Dreamweaver.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
PO (Program Outcomes) document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Graphic Design at Orca Studio will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
They are a full-service communication agency having a strong expertise in the area of designing, digital marketing, brand communication, and creative writing. Having a strong foothold in these areas, they provide you with services which help you reach your goals. Their team comprises of people that have the Orca values in them which makes them stand out from the rest of the competitors.