Graphic Design Internship
At IntelligencePlus (Pune), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be be working on following verticals (ingroup or individually)
1. Assists in designing graphics on multiple media platforms (digital, social, brochures, and advertising).
2. Assist in all design related projects.
3. Assists with marketing projects, specifically in graphic design;
4. Participates in various stages of developing marketing programs and advertising materials to promote the programs & events.
5. Become familiar with graphic design strategies.
6. Assist with several key projects, such as the quarterly newsletter, direct mail materials, press releases, marketing posters and public outreach efforts/events
Certificate, Letter of recommendation.
IntelligencePlus, is a pioneer education startup creating unique programs and products focused on developing 21st Century skills in children in the age group(4-18 years) and adults based on best practices and well researched pedagogy. We believe in creating the ‘Future of Learning’ that can prepare people for real-life while making it fun and hands-on which can have a profound impact in which the young generation is growing. We are a young and enthusiastic team and have plans to scale pan-India.