Graphic Design Internship
At Psyber Incorporation (Mumbai) Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
2. Understanding the brief given by the senior and executing into visual representation.
3. Creating and executing high-quality concepts and artworks for various internal requirements.
4. Giving the look and feel for the website.
5. Designing application logos, web layouts, brochures for websites and social media and marketing.
6. Creating engaging social media images/ ideas to optimize engagement and traffic.
7. Proofreading of content created and matching it with the brief.
8. Generating promotional Videos for FB and Website.
Perks and Benefits
This document assess and recommends the qualities, characteristics, and capabilities of an intern based on their ability and performance observed during the internship period.
Informal Dress Code
Arrive to work in casual clothes that are pressed, neat and appropriate for the type of work you do. Torn, dirty, or frayed clothing is unacceptable.
Snacks and Beverages
This internship includes free snacks and beverages, making your workplace experience more awesome. Remember free food doesn't necessarily come with easy responsibilities
Flexible Work Hours
This Company gives interns a choice to opt for convenient work timings ensuring certain limits are maintained (like min. and max. number of hours of work every day).
Pre Placement Offer
Depending on the intern's performance, the company might extend a full time job offer to deserving candidates. With and offer like this, you can always have an alternate placement option.
5 Days a Week
This internship comes with a five-day-work week. Interns are given a choice to opt for preferable work arrangement base on five-day-work and two-day-off pattern.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Graphic Design at Psyber Incorporation will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
They are a fully integrated digital marketing company carrying innumerable possibilities of growth through their only focus in the digital success of your business. Their processes are based on innovation; the competition is a fragment of the enormous market which leads them into a deeper analysis of the potential development of your brand versus the others.
They consider your vision as the most precious driving force in their digital marketing operations for promoting your brand, they share your vision. They entrust the responsibility of the success of your campaigns on their highly motivated team consisting of crazy creative heads, wildly innovative graphic designers, a bunch of geeky online marketing team under the mind-numbingly cool leadership with the hot-hearted leaders of digital analog having a vast knowledge of cracking the online marketing challenge for various prestigious brands.