Graphic Designer Internship
At Indian Institute of Digital Education (IIDE (Mumbai), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be be working on following verticals (ingroup or individually):
1. Work with the marketing team and understand their design requirements.
2. Ideation, Brainstorm with the team to come with creative concept.
3. Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials.
4. Understands Best Practices of Graphic Designing Requirements.
5. Must have decent knowledge of Adobe Illustrator & Photoshop.
6. Should be able to design good illustrations - vector based - Should know how to design GIFs.
7. Approaches every aspect of graphic design with creativity, passion, & enthusiasm.
8. Self-driven and Out of box thinker, takes ownership of work & meet the deadlines.
9. An excellent eye for design and meticulous attention to detail & has done a course in Graphic designing or related field.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
This document assess and recommends the qualities, characteristics, and capabilities of an based on their ability and performance observed during the internship period.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
The Indian Institute of Digital Education (IIDE) evolved from the need for digitally skilled resources in India. All businesses in India are transitioning to the Digital Space for effective business. This has led to a high rise in demand for digitally skilled resources. The current Indian Education system ignores this demand and is unable to cater to the needs of new businesses. IIDE is catering to this industry requirement and creating future digital entrepreneurs.
IIDE opens the door for the youth to kick start their careers immediately. It empowers the two essential E’s:
1) Employability – It bridges the employability gap by providing holistic education and creates a quality finished product.
2) Entrepreneurship – Digital related skills allow one to work at their own time, from own location and without a job. Empowering entrepreneurship is one of the key end results at IIDE.