Video Editor & Graphic Designer intern
At ,Impact Guru Technology Ventures Pvt. Ltd. Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be be working on following verticals (ingroup or individually):
1. Design clear engaging graphic communications for web, mobile, and print
2. Direct mail pieces, brand promotional items, website and social media graphics, posters, flyers, and other marketing materials
3. Work closely with marketing and content team to translate their messaging concepts into graphic/visual marketing material
4. Think creatively and independently design concepts, graphics, and layouts
5. Grow online social networks by acquiring new fan-base and increasing interactions via designs
Interesting Read: Sharpen Your Design Skills with These Free Resources
Letter of Recommendation from Harvard and Wharton alumnus, Opportunity to be part of a diverse working environment, valuable social sector work experience, Fun, casual, relaxed and flexible work environment
Additional Instructions To Applicants
Impact Guru is a Harvard incubated fintech company - an online fundraising or crowdfunding platform that enables individuals and corporates to give to social causes in India. Impact Guru is India’s largest crowdfunding platform having raised Rs 329 crores for various causes since inception. We were incubated at Harvard Innovation Lab Venture Initiation Program, USA and PACT Social Enterprise Incubator at Impact Hub (Singapore). Impact Guru has offices in Mumbai, New Delhi, Singapore, Hong Kong, Jakarta, Kuala Lumpur, and San Francisco.
Our platform was inaugurated by Mrs. Maneka Gandhi, Minister of Women and Child Development, Govt. of India in 2015. Impact Guru has already partnered with nonprofits such as World Vision India, Oxfam, SOS Children's Village, Habitat for Humanity; CSR departments of Tata, Godrej, and Wockhardt; impact focused organizations such as Dalberg and Asha Impact; international Indian community organizations such as TiE in a relatively short span of time.