Graphic Design Internship
At HNR TECH (Mumbai) Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Make changes on existing designs using Photoshop CC2017.
2. Create homepage layouts for websites depending on the client's requirement.
3. Understand the requests from the client's specifications document and make relatively attractive images.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
PO (Program Outcomes) document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Accounts at HNR TECH (Mumbai) will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
HNR TECH (Mumbai) aim to deliver the best value products and customer focus services and achieve accountability and corporate transparency in all business dealings. They provide excellent web development & e-commerce solutions to their clients based in the US.