Graphic Design Internship
At Perfectice Eduventure Limited (Kolkata), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Create PowerPoint presentation slides based on the inputs from the team lead.
2. Develop an enterprise-wide design theme.
3. Work with Adobe designer tool and PowerPoint to produce a cutting-edge presentation, infographics.
4. Convert text (paragraphs, small literature, ideas) into a presentation.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
PO (Program Outcomes) document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Graphic Design at Perfectice Eduventure Limited will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
Perfectice is an educational technology startup with a small but strong team of visionaries who want to change how students take exams - one student at a time. Perfectice makes a student self-aware by crunching data and generating useful insight. With a heavy focus on student and data analytics, they strive to become student-oriented, data-driven marketplace in test or an assessment. The lifeblood of Perfectice is our people. As a tight-knit team of educators, parents, and technologists, they're devoted to a culture that cultivates and work that works. Their associates are from all over the world. Whoever said that people get along best with similar people didn't get the business value to be gained from ethnic and geographic diversity. A diverse team can bring together individuals with different backgrounds, different approaches and different ways of thinking. They are always open to talk to someone bright who brings fresh ideas to the table, small, or big.