Graphic Design Internship
At Kirti Solar Limited (Kolkata), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics, caricatures and layouts.
2. Create social media engaging creatives for clients across the various sectors and design sales collateral like brochures, flyers, newspaper ads, in-store promotions, newsletters, etc.
3. Design using CorelDRAW, Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Premier, Filmora, etc.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
PO (Program Outcomes) document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Graphic Design at Kirti Solar Limited will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
Kirti Solar Limited is a part of The Pekon Group of companies with more than 25 years of experience and market presence around the globe. The Pekon Group has offices in major cities including Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Cuttack, Chennai, and Kolkata.
India is poised to become the largest market for solar power in the very near future. Kirti Solar Limited provides the best of what is required to fulfill this vision: suitable conditions with 300+ days of sunshine; one of the best conditions anywhere in the world and a huge shortage of reliable electricity across thousands of villages and towns in India.
They are approved channel partner of Ministry of New and Renewable Energy (MNRE), Government of India, which enables them to get all projects approved and directly claim capital subsidy on behalf of their clients. Their company has partnered with all leading banks in India through which they can arrange easy finance at extremely low-interest rates for the balance cost of the project.