Graphic Design Internship
At H3llo Creative (Kolkata), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Designing creative and engaging post images for Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Website's Blog.
2. Creating social media adverts as well as giving them space to put there mind in creating new designs for different products.
3. Designing advertising campaigns, brochure, reports, etc.
4. Developing graphics for product illustrations, logos, and websites.
5. Should be well versed with Motion Graphics, Web Designing.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
PO (Program Outcomes) document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Graphic Design at H3llo Creative will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
They are a new and young media agency in Kolkata, India. As media specialists, they understand the environmental and cultural factors that drive awareness, develop a preference, and create action and apply the expertise to help iconic brands in hospitality, tourism, packaged goods, beverage, fashion retail, and the non-profit sector exceed sales, bookings, and awareness goals every day.