Graphic Design Internship
Minimum Requirements for the candidates applying to Graphic Design Internship at Mudraksh & McShaw Asset Management:
Internship Start Date: Between 03rd Oct'17 and 20th Oct'17.
Project Availability: 1 months (preferred, not mandatory)
Preferred Degree(s): are pursuing any degree but have relevant skills and interest
Degree Year: Currently in any year of study or recent graduates
Available Internship Slots: 2
At Mudraksh & McShaw Asset Management (Delhi), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be be working on following verticals (ingroup or individually)
1. Assist the creative team in the brand building process to design the logo, posters, brochures, etc.
2. Complete the assigned daily tasks
3. Do ground ironing, social media ironing, posting & calling
4. Work with Photoshop and Illustrator to make graphic designs
5. Report daily about designs, work done and also any technical queries to the group allotted
6. Keep track of the designs made
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Pre placement offer (PPO), Flexible work hours, Informal dress code, 5 days a week, Free snacks & beverages.
Mudraksh & McShaw is a world-class investment and financial planning firm which aims to topple many established apple carts. We plan to open a brave new world of opportunities for all investors whether institutional or private. It was started by 2 IIT & IIM alumni with over 17 years of experience between them.