Minimum Requirements for the candidates applying to Graphic Design Internship at ATD Honeymoon Holidays:
Internship Start Date: Between 14th Oct'17 and 29th Oct'17.
Project Availability: 6 months (preferred, not mandatory)
Preferred Degree(s): Are pursuing any degree but have relevant skills and interest
Degree Year: Currently in any year of study or recent graduates
Available Internship Slots: 1
At ATD Honeymoon Holidays (Mumbai), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be be working on following verticals (ingroup or individually)
1. Work in tandem with the marketing and products team to design graphics, infographics, and illustrations for campaigns, mailers, social media, website, events, etc.
2. Adhere to the brand guidelines, designing work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials from marketing and sales teams
3. Plan concept by studying travel information and materials
4. Illustrate concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts
5. Complete bigger projects by coordinating with outside agencies, art services, printers, etc. Stay updated with the technical know-how
6. Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed and introducing newer ideas and executing them
7. Help the marketing team with posting approved creatives on the brand's social mediums
8. Handling CRM database and works related to it
9. Basic website back-end handling
10. Coordinate with outside agencies in regards to the basic design/website requirements of the brand
11. Create presentations and PDFs for the brand as and when required
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Pre placement offer (PPO), Informal dress code.
A Travel Duet is India’s leading luxury travel brand. It is recognized for its forte in the niche area of custom designed experiential travel for honeymooners and couples. A honeymoon is the most awaited dream trip for a couple and we understand its significance. We are no regular travel agency wanting to sell a bunch of set travel packages. We believe that each couple is unique and we work closely with them to understand their personalities, interests and wish lists, to come up with the most meticulously handcrafted personalized itinerary which will leave them with an experience that will last for a lifetime.