Graphic Design Intern
Minimum Requirements for the candidates applying to Graphic DesignInternship at21CC Education:
1. Internship Start Date: Between between 1st Apr'17 and 20th Apr'17
2. Project Availability: Minimum 2 months (preferred, not mandatory)
3. Preferred Degree(s): B.E / B.Tech / BCA / MCA
4. Degree Year: Currently in any year of study or recent graduates
5. Available Internship Slots: 10
At 21CC Education, Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Create graphics, animations, etc for promotional purpose.
2. Catchy info-graphics designing.
3. Create icons for the curriculum courses and modules.
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Pre placement offer (PPO), Flexible work hours, Informal dress code, 5 days a week.
Leveraging 25 years of industry expertise and technical knowledge, 21CC creates customized training programs for logistics companies. E-learning via web browser and mobile, in conjunction with classroom training provides powerful instruction that is impactful and inspiring. Your staff emerges with a sense of purpose and responsibility that directly enhances the performance of your organization.
21CC's courses are aimed at entry, mid and higher level people in the transportation and logistics industry. We cover almost all sub sectors: air, ocean and road transportation, warehousing, freight forwarding, and cargo handling. For countries such as India we have a special focus on the Cold Chain, providing recruitment and training for food distribution, retail and pharma segments.