Graphic Designer Internship
At Stirring Minds (Delhi), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Create graphics for emails, websites, social media and other collateral such as report designs & print designs (if required).
2. Help continually evolve the brand identity guidelines.
3. Lead and manage all the creative initiatives.
4. Provide a variety of solutions to design needs.
5. Work with management to ensure the creative approach .
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
Informal Dress Code
Arrive to work in casual clothes that are pressed, neat and appropriate for the type of work you do. Torn, dirty, or frayed clothing is unacceptable.
Snacks and Beverages
This internship includes free snacks and beverages, making your workplace experience more awesome. Remember free food doesn't necessarily come with easy responsibilities
Flexible Work Hours
This Company gives interns a choice to opt for convenient work timings ensuring certain limits are maintained (like min. and max. number of hours of work every day).
Pre Placement Offer
Depending on the intern's performance, the company might extend a full time job offer to deserving candidates. With and offer like this, you can always have an alternate placement option.
Indoor Games Facility
Indoor games boosts up energy levels and creativity. The company allows its interns to play games at workplace. Not only will this give you timely breaks, but also help you stay more productive and ahead of others.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Graphic Designer at Stirring Minds will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
Stirring Minds is one of India's premier startup ecosystems. They have been covered by the best of Indian and international media such as BBC, Guardian (UK), Entrepreneur, TOI, ET, HT, ZEE, BusinessWorld, YourStory, LBB, Inc42, Business Insider, etc.