Graphic Design Internship
At Qrius Connect (Delhi), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Make the creatives for social media marketing.
2. Design creatives and newsletters for email - marketing.
3. Manage other design and creative work.
4. Design creatives for travel product.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
PO (Program Outcomes) document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Graphic Design at Qrius Connect will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
Qrius Connect is a leading marketing and brand management company. It is a recognized business consultancy for representation, destination marketing, business networking events and luxury and business travel management. Qrius Connect has 3 wings/business verticals namely, QrIus Marketing, Qrius Networks, Qrius Travelers.