Graphic Design Internship
At Orange Octopus (Delhi), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Managing the social media.
2. Designing flyers, brochures, banners for the various programs and summer camp.
3. Collaborating with the content providers to create the vision, conceive designs and consistently meet deadlines and requirements.
4. Designing graphics for websites.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
PO (Program Outcomes) document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Graphic Design at Orange Octopus will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
Orange Octopus is an after-school activity centre for kids aged between 2 to 16 years comprising of activities to boost every facet of child's overall development. The activities range from dance, sports, yoga, photography, speech and drama, robotics, brain development, foreign languages, music, storytelling, etc. They hold the vision to pioneer the concept of bringing the best to the kids with their fulfilled & unique programme. This centre is one of its kinds with a well done up outdoor area for sports activities along with multi indoor activities being conducted parallelly. The centre is spread on 2200 square yards of sprawling green area and is leveraging on its prime location. Out of 2200 square yards, 1500 square yards is the outdoor area. Their target customers are primarily from Sainik Farms which is the address of business community in South Delhi and houses 3000 families and in turn hold tremendous potential.