Graphic Design Internship
At Learning Brothers (Delhi), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be be working on following verticals (ingroup or individually)
1. Designing user interfaces, creating prototypes
2. Preparing creative layouts for brochures, campaigns, catalogs, mailers, packaging, designing logos, etc.
3. Interacting with clients and preparing work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials
4. Planning concept by studying information and materials
5. Illustrating concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts
6. Obtaining approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Pre placement offer (PPO), Informal dress code, 5 days a week.
Learning Brothers specialize in the development of custom learning solutions, content digitization, and implementation of learning ecosystems. Our solutions are powerful yet simple and are built for businesses and institutions worldwide. We believe that access to quality learning solutions should be made available to everyone. We believe a lot of that depends on the system that is used to impart knowledge.
The entire Learning Brothers team is very clear that the key to success is to provide 'value' in whatever we do. We use industry, domain, and technology experience to quickly identify needs and develop a learning solution plan. We help organizations and institutions focus on what they do best while we take the requirements and implement an effective learning solution.