At K2INDIA (Delhi), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Excellent knowledge of AutoCAD.
2. Excellent knowledge of sketch up.
3. Proficient knowledge of 3 d studio max.
4. Must be capable of drawing plans / elevations / sections and must understand the ergonomic functionality in a building.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
PO (Program Outcomes) document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Designing at K2INDIA will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
K2India is a New Delhi based multi–disciplinary design and architectural firm constituted, in 2010, by Sunita Kohli (Padma Shri, 1992) and her Pratt Institute educated architect daughter, Kohelika Kohli. It was established, as their brand, to bring all the design disciplines practiced by their various companies, under one umbrella. These are ‘Kohelika Kohli Architects’ (est. 2004), the Architecture and Project Management cell of the company, known for its creative and contemporary buildings; ‘Sunita Kohli Interior Designs Pvt. Ltd.’ (est. 1972), the Interior Design cell of the company, research-based and concerned and sensitive to the physical context of a project and its cultural millieu; ‘Sunita Kohli & Co.’ (est. 1971), the Furniture Manufacturing cell of the company, whose range extends from the classical to the contemporary.