Graphic Design Intern
At AVS (Delhi), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be be working on following verticals (ingroup or individually)
1. Meet with clients to determine the scope of a project.
2. Advise clients on strategies to reach a particular audience.
3. Determine the message the design should portray.
4. Create images that identify a product or convey a message.
5. Develop graphics and visual or audio images for product illustrations, logos, and websites.
6. Create designs either by hand or using computer software packages.
7. Select colors, images, text style, and layout.
8. Present the design to clients or the art director.
9. Incorporate changes recommended by the clients for the final design.
10. Review designs for errors before printing or publishing them.
11. Design presentation.
12. Create concepts.
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Informal dress code.
AVS is a MARCOM company serving the needs in marketing & communications. We render professional services in the field of brand management, conferences, creative campaigns, destination management, digital marketing, event conceptualization & management, exhibition setups, gifting ideas, printing solutions and others.
Our clientele includes corporates, start-ups, NGO’s, fashion & lifestyle, with others. AVS supports entrepreneurship.