Graphic Design Internship
At Kreon Finnancial Services Limited (Chennai), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Creating creative conceptualization of brand and app's online presence.
2. Working on infographics and video graphics.
3. Creating content for social media marketing.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
PO (Program Outcomes) document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Graphic Design at Kreon Finnancial Services Limited will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
Kreon Financial applies Big Data technology to the businesses in it ecosystem. Keon Financial's latest StuCred app leverages a Big Data model to offer loans. Following a comprehensive risk assessment process drawing on relevant models, user data and other relevant data, Kreon Financial developed -2-1-0- online lending, that is, a service standard characterized by a 2-minute application process, and a 1-second loan granting process and all with zero manual intervention. It aims to provide credit totaling over US$ 20 million to over 10 lakh college students over the next 2 years, helping them tackle short-term financial constraints, emergencies and build a positive credit score even before employment.