UI/UX (Graphic Design) Internship
At Full Creative (Chennai), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be be working on following verticals (ingroup or individually):
1. Strong proficiency working with diagramming and prototyping software.
2. Demonstrated experience designing complex workflows and interfaces for desktop or mobile products, demonstrated by a portfolio that highlights recent work and your design decisions.
3. Well-versed in the latest UI/UX trends and technologies
4. Mastery with a range of current design and prototyping tools: Adobe CC, Sketch, InVision, etc.
5. Excellent communication skills.
6. Individual must be a proactive problem solver and able to handle multiple complex projects and tasks
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
FULL Creative are a high-energy environment driven by talented people passionate about their work. FULL Creative are designers, developers, and innovators creating cloud-based mobile, tablet and desktop apps that help people work smarter. FULL Creative have evolved from long distance to helping people work anywhere.