Graphic Design Internship
At Vistar Concepts Incorporation (Bangalore), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Designing creatives for promotion.
2. Designing day to day facebook posts on new collections.
3. Designing a brochure for an exhibition.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
PO (Program Outcomes) document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Graphic Design at Vistar Concepts Incorporation will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
Vistar is primarily into sun-shading systems for both residential as well as commercial projects. Their product basket consists of window blinds, terrace coverings, wall coverings, exterior sun-protection systems. Vistar promotes some innovative and niche products for interior and exterior application from 3 European brands in addition to a few national brands as well.