Graphic Design Internship
At Streamlyn Private Limited (Bangalore), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Develop, deploy and support product design.
2. Design company website, banners etc. for marketing.
3. Handle Corel draw and other designing software.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
PO (Program Outcomes) document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Graphic Design at Streamlyn Private Limited will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
Streamlyn is an online media advertising company headquartered in Valley Point, Singapore. This company started in the year 2015 and has been growing tremendously since then. At Streamlyn, we do not hire employees, we hire co-workers. We do not have people working under, we have people who are working with us. We hate office politics and love to keep the culture that way. We believe every co-worker should be an intrapreneur and not just an employee, so we love when you take responsibility and accountability for your job. We encourage you to think, plan and execute and not follow a SOP. After all, we are a family and we are looking for people who can make this family grow.