Graphic Design Intern
At IT Internship (Delhi), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be be working on following verticals (ingroup or individually)
1. Ability to understand the brief and come up with visually appealing designs
2. Create designs, concepts, and sample layouts based on knowledge of layout principles and aesthetic
3. Ability to think creatively to produce new ideas and concepts
4. Skills to conceive appropriate imagery for the content, finding images, editing and touching up images
5. Expertise in developing Dashboards, infographics, layouts for product illustrations, graphs
6. Keep up-to- date with emerging design trends and software tools
Hash Connect is an experiential & digital marketing agency thriving to give a new direction to consumer interactions and engagements. Engagements with Digital & Mobile marketing at the forefront of marketing communication, we explore opportunities for seamless integration of online and offline strategies.
Tech Evangelists at Hash Connect have been constantly working on innovating newer ways to reach out to masses with mobile led innovations being at the heart of it. Besides, developing & designing website, the core expertise lies in developing complex MIS and CRM tools, web and mobile applications, cross platform data utilization tools and voice solutions.
We operate out of Bangalore, reaching out to the far corners of South India. Since our inception, we have been instrumental in implementations reaching out to over 45 towns in South India for our clients