Graphic Designing Internship
At Grafitec (Bangalore), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in a group or individually):
1. Manage multiple projects and remain flexible through multiple revisions while keeping a keen attention to detail
2. Create designs that are artistically interesting and appealing to clients and consumers
3. Produce rough illustrations of design ideas, either by hand sketching or by using a computer program
4. Think of new approaches to communicating ideas to consumers
5. Develop unique designs that convey a recognizable meaning on behalf of their clients
6. Work on multiple projects at the same time, each with a different deadline
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
This document assess and recommends the qualities, characteristics, and capabilities of an based on their ability and performance observed during the internship period.
Pre Placement Offer
Depending on the intern's performance, the company might extend a full time job offer to deserving candidates. With and offer like this, you can always have an alternate placement option.
5 Days a Week
This internship comes with a five-day-work week. Interns are given a choice to opt for preferable work arrangement base on five-day-work and two-day-off pattern.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
PO (Program Outcomes) document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Graphic Design at Grafitec will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the mark sheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
3. Possess expert understanding of multimedia design and experience building files for both print and digital
4. Demonstrate hands-on skills in the latest Corel and Adobe Creative Suite (compulsory)
5. Possess a killer portfolio with a variety of industries and deliverables represented
6. Have the ability to manage multiple projects and remain flexible through multiple revisions while keeping
a keen attention to detail.
Grafitec Innovation Private Limited is a 27-year-old design strategy firm specializing in building and enhancing brands. With their vast field-experience, creative flair and intuitive design solutions they help their clients visually connect with their customers.
The team's experience spreads across various business sectors like cosmetics, food, fashion, electronics etc. They specialize in branding, re-branding, image building, graphic design, design strategy, brand & corporate identity, multimedia, corporate presentations, typography, print design, print production, marketing collaterals and visual communication.