Graphic Design Internship
At CIGMA India (Bangalore), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics, and layouts.
2. Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software.
3. Interact, communicate and present ideas.
4. Production design for various applications such as advertisements, brochures, magazines, and corporate reports.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
PO (Program Outcomes) document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Graphic Design at CIGMA India will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
CIGMA, an acronym for Career Information & Guidance Movement for All in India was founded in April 2007 by Mr Ameen-e-Mudassar, under the guidance of a highly qualified and global experience Advisory Board of Professionals in Education, Counselling, Career Guidance & Information Technology.
CIGMA today is well-known and trusted organisation across India, Qatar & UAE for Career Guidance, Career Counselling & Memory Training – Seminars, Workshops & Events. Team CIGMA has visited more than 75 cities of India, Qatar & UAE and conducted 450 plus programs reaching out directly to 100,000 plus students and completing more than 10,000 hours of Guidance, Counselling, and Training.