Graphic Design Internship
At Brandshark (Bangalore), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Work on brand identity (logos, brochures, etc.), websites and user-interfaces.
2. Design and develop freaking cool marketing content for the web, mobile, email and social media.
3. Understand and interpret clients language into a design brief.
4. Prototype in responsive web technologies.
5. Innovate to redefine a design brief within the constraints of cost and time.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
PO (Program Outcomes) document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
Selected candidates for Brandshark will require to bring in supporting documentation which includes educational transcripts, portfolios, certifications, a reference list, letters of recommendations, etc.