Graphic Design Internship
At Oscod Technologies (Ahmedabad), interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics which include, arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on the following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Prepare visual presentations by designing art and copy layouts.
2. Illustrate concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
3. Prepare final layout by marking and pasting up finished copy and art.
4. Cultivate a solid body of work.
5. Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics, and layouts.
6. Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software.
7. Work as part of a team with copywriters, designers, stylists, executives, etc.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
PO (Program Outcomes) document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Graphic Designing Internship at Ahmedabad will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
Oscod is a team of tech professionals which thrives to drive growth and productivity by contributing to the open web. From providing reliant AWS services to designing marvelous UI designs that deliver the ultimate user experience to writing crisp and efficient front-end and back-end codes that delivers a promising and flawless product, they are a one-stop enterprise with ultimate expertise. With a commitment and motive to serve their customers with only what is best, their team is techno-savvy and tailored enough to provide customized end-to-end solutions.