Graphic Design Internship
At Walnut Folks Pvt Ltd, Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (Remotely):
1. Prepare work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials.
2. Plan concept by studying information and materials.
3. Illustrate the concept by designing a rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
4. Obtain approval of the concept by submitting a rough layout for approval.
5. Prepare finished copy and art using different graphic designing software.
6. Prepare a final layout by marking and pasting up finished copy and art.
7. Contribute to the team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Perks and Benefits
This document assesses and recommends the qualities, characteristics, and capabilities of an intern based on their performance observed during the internship period.
Interns receive this certificate after completion of their internship. It certifies a student's experience, skills, and performance in a particular area of work with the company.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Graphic Design at Walnut Folks Pvt Ltd will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
Walnut Folks are a group of left-brain thinkers and right brain thinkers coming together to bring in the best of both worlds. They believe that marketing is successful when it is research and data-backed enhanced by creativity. The left brain is all about understanding the customer and identifying the perfect positioning for a product that will stick with them.