Graphic Design Internship
At The 4p Solutions (Mumbai), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Cultivate a solid body of work.
2. Take the design 'brief' to record requirements and clients needs.
3. Schedule project implementation and define budget constraints.
4. Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software.
5. Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics, and layouts.
6. Prepare rough drafts and present your ideas on a storyboard.
7. Amend final designs to clients comments and gain full approval.
8. Work as part of a team with copywriters, designers, stylists, executives, etc.
Perks and Benefits
This document assess and recommends the qualities, characteristics, and capabilities of an intern based on their ability and performance observed during the internship period.
Flexible Work Hours
This Company gives interns a choice to opt for convenient work timings ensuring certain limits are maintained (like min. and max. number of hours of work every day).
Pre Placement Offer
Depending on the intern's performance, the company might extend a full time job offer to deserving candidates. With and offer like this, you can always have an alternate placement option.
5 Days a Week
This internship comes with a five-day-work week. Interns are given a choice to opt for preferable work arrangement base on five-day-work and two-day-off pattern.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Graphic Design at The 4p Solutions will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
The 4P Solutions is a six-year-old company born out of the need to deliver creative online marketing solutions. They are located in Mumbai and Bengaluru, they serve more than 125 renowned clients across the world. Creativity alone isn't enough in today's world. You may possess an exceptional art or your start-up might have developed a unique product, but what really matters is how you put it out there for the world to see it. And for that, you need technology. Can't do it on your own? Well, they're here to help.