Graphic Design Internship
At SoluLab (Ahmedabad), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Present the user-interface visually so that information is easy to read, easy to understand and easy to find.
2. Prepare work by gathering information and materials.
3. Generate clear ideas, concepts, and designs of creative assets from beginning to end.
4. Work collaboratively with other designers to ensure a consistent, integrated brand perception and user-experience.
5. Collaborate with a cross-functional team that includes engineers, product managers in order to create simple, easy-to-use software.
6. Translate client business requirements, user needs, technical requirements into designs that are visually enticing, easy to use, and emotionally engaging.
7. Stay in the loop and on top of the latest standards, changes, trends in the visual design field.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
Interns receive this certificate after completion of their internship. It certifies a student's experience, skills, and performance in a particular area of work with the company.
This report summarises the knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes of an intern. The PO report helps in earning academic credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Graphic Design at SoluLab will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.