Graphic Design Internship
At Mindcrest Digital (Ahmedabad), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Cultivate a solid body of work.
2. Take the design brief to record requirements and clients needs.
3. Schedule project implementation and define budget constraints.
4. Schedule all upcoming post for companies and clients online promotion campaign.
5. Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software.
6. Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics, and layouts.
7. Prepare rough drafts and present your ideas.
8. Amend final designs to clients comments and gain full approval.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
Interns receive this certificate after completion of their internship. It certifies a student's experience, skills, and performance in a particular area of work with the company.
This report summarises the knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes of an intern. The PO report helps in earning academic credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Graphic Design at Mindcrest Digital will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.