Graphic Design Internship
At Kikai Services Private Limited, Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (Remotely):
1. Working on the creatives as per content and getting clients' approval.
2. Working on video editing and creation as per requirements.
3. Working on UI/UX designing of the website.
4. Meeting regularly with mentors and learning new things.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
Interns receive this certificate after completion of their internship. It certifies a student's experience, skills, and performance in a particular area of work with the company.
This report summarises the knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes of an intern. The PO report helps in earning academic credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Graphic Design at Kikai Services Private Limited will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
Kikai Services Private Limited practice leader in the multi-channel customer engagement area good experience in his field. Experience working with clients in numerous industries, including telecommunications, financial services, local government, high technology, and entertainment. A recognized thought leader with a large body of published work. Significant experience in presenting at industry conferences, workshops, and seminars. Has led the design, development, and delivery of multi-dimensional cross-functional solutions to clients, bringing together strategy, business process design, organizational design, change management, hardware, software, IT & infrastructure outsourcing and business process outsourcing.