Graphic Design Internship
At Karara Mujassme (Delhi), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Create social media posts for Facebook, Instagram, Twitter & Youtube.
2. Create formal business communication presentation & other materials.
3. Creative graphics for website.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
Interns receive this certificate after completion of their internship. It certifies a student's experience, skills, and performance in a particular area of work with the company.
This report summarises the knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes of an intern. The PO report helps in earning academic credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Graphic Design at Karara Mujassme will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
Artistic excellence, impeccable design, and exquisite craftsmanship are the foundation pillars of Karara Mujassme. A flag bearer for aesthetically crafted marble sculptures and cast iron masterpieces for over two decades, Karara Mujassme is carving out a niche for itself as one of India's most trusted and respected platforms for art, which inspires commoners & connoisseurs alike.