Graphic Design Internship
At GradRight (Gurgaon), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Design creative (graphic) solutions to the business requirements.
2. Ideate together and design customer journeys.
3. Create out-of-the-box and aesthetically sound characters and visuals (using Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, etc.)
4. Work on DIY Anime/explanatory videos.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
Interns receive this certificate after completion of their internship. It certifies a student's experience, skills, and performance in a particular area of work with the company.
This report summarises the knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes of an intern. The PO report helps in earning academic credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Graphic Design at GradRight will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
Gradright is an ed-fin startup aiming to foster accountability and create a long-lasting impact in global higher education using the power of technology, data science, and collaboration. Their mission is to aid a million students in making rational and informed decisions about their universities and finances by 2025 and help them in pursuing their passion without unnecessary financial burden.
GradRight is founded by the alumni of the University of Pennsylvania, Indian School of Business and Indian Institute of Management, Lucknow. They are a small team passionate about education and believe in having fun, working hard and helping each other grow professionally and personally. If you resonate with these ideas and believe in changing the world for the better, you are in the right place.