Graphic Design Internship
At GoGoA1 (Navi Mumbai), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Designing social media posts, logos, envelopes, leaflets, banners, etc.
2. Creating web banners.
3. Working on the website design.
4. Editing images, graphics, GIFs, etc.
5. Advertising and branding developed graphics on Facebook, Instagram, etc.
Perks and Benefits
This document assesses and recommends the qualities, characteristics, and capabilities of an intern based on their performance observed during the internship period.
Interns receive this certificate after completion of their internship. It certifies a student's experience, skills, and performance in a particular area of work with the company.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Graphic Design at GoGoA1 will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
GoGoA1 is a world-class OEM/ODM and supplier of electric & solar powered vehicles and it's components. The company is located in India and has its own facility in China (Yongkang Shinde Electric Vehicle Company Limited). Except the production and supplying of EVs and it's components, company concentrates on the transformation of existing fuel 2 wheelers, 3-wheelers, and cars into the electric powered ones by creating hybrid and complete conversion kits for them.