Graphic Design Internship
At CarrerNaksha (Ahmedabad), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Designing graphics as per the requirements.
2. Designing marketing collaterals.
3. Developing social media content & graphics.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
Interns receive this certificate after completion of their internship. It certifies a student's experience, skills, and performance in a particular area of work with the company.
This report summarises the knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes of an intern. The PO report helps in earning academic credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Graphic Design at CarrerNaksha will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
Their dedicated team comprises career counsellors who have experiences in a wide range of fields, industries, MNCs, startups, having a common vision to guide, mentor and work closely with you to build your career. Also, they help to explore new career options that are in demand and cater to your interest