Full Stack Engineer Internship
At Atom, Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Ownership: Work directly with the technical founder, own app development and feature delivery.
2. Software Architecture: Design, build high performance, reusable, and reliable architecture.
3. Back-end: Designing schemas and building APIs into a service oriented architecture.
4. Front-end: Building Web/Mobile Apps from scratch.
5. UI design: Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code.
6. Testing: Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
7. Performance: Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application.
8. Maintenance: Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs. Help maintain high quality bar through best practices (A/B testing, feature toggling, review workflow).
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
Interns receive this certificate after completion of their internship. It certifies a student's experience, skills, and performance in a particular area of work with the company.
This report summarises the knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes of an intern. The PO report helps in earning academic credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Full Stack Engineer at Atom will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.