Full Stack Development Internship
Collins Aerospace promotes integrity, professionalism, and commitment. Everyone, including interns, should respect, submit to, and follow each of the organization’s policies and respect the organizational structure. Interns should come to work according to their schedules as specified by the company and show up in proper business attire. In the event of not making it on time or there are changes to an intern’s schedule, notify the team leader as early as possible.
As official interns of Collins Aerospace, your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
1. Knowledge of .NET Technologies.
2. Very good knowledge of the .NET Framework and the Core Libraries.
3. Knowledge of C#, ASP.NET Web API, and REST.
4. Good to have experience in ReactJS.
5. Understand the process of developing secure, high performance, highly available, and complex web services.
6. Knowledge of source control & release management systems such as SVN/GitHub.
7. Being a team player that can deliver in high pressure and high demanding environment.
8. a Very good understanding of various SDLC processes including Agile development and Waterfall.
9. Ability to communicate in a precise and effective manner (verbal and written).
10. Quick learner and excellent analytical skills.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
Interns receive this certificate after completion of their internship. It certifies a student's experience, skills, and performance in a particular area of work with the company.
This report summarises the knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes of an intern. The PO report helps in earning academic credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. For candidates who will be selected for Full Stack Development at Collins Aerospace, kindly bring and submit your application documents, including your latest resume, recommendation letters, grade sheets, and certificates, and other supporting files.
2. Graduating students and fresh graduates are welcome to apply to the internship program.
At Collins Aerospace, they work side-by-side with their customers to tackle the toughest challenges in aerospace and defense. They’re combining boundless imagination with a broad portfolio and an unmatched dedication to customers – all to make the skies and spaces they touch smarter, safer and more amazing than ever. They are redefining aerospace.