Full Stack Developer Internship
At HyperVerge (Bangalore), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Designing, architecting and developing the backend and APIs, primarily using the MEAN/MERN stack, for products or platforms for end-clients to consume HyperVerge technology in areas such as Infrastructure Monitoring from Satellite Imagery and Robotic Process Automation in Banking and Financial Services in the first 6 months.
2. Interfacing with the customer, tech team members, project managers and other relevant product people for a thorough understanding of the product, use case and business objective, detailed specification and data flow for the requirement, demonstration of the solution and clarification of queries at appropriate times during the life-cycle of the product.
3. Preparing test cases, setting up CI/CD and integration with logging and monitoring systems for the products or platforms by the end of 6 months.
4. Seeking customer feedback to continuously optimize the product for great customer experience and high technical performance in areas such as hardware efficiency, latency and throughput.
5. Delivering a robust backend platform for the products and platforms by incorporating important considerations regarding minimal downtime, high availability, data redundancy, tight security, etc. into the design.
Perks and Benefits
This document assesses and recommends the qualities, characteristics, and capabilities of an intern based on their performance observed during the internship period.
Informal Dress Code
Arrive to work in casual clothes that are pressed, neat and appropriate for the type of work you do. Torn, dirty, or frayed clothing is unacceptable.
Snacks and Beverages
This internship includes free snacks and beverages, making your work experience more awesome. Remember free food doesn't necessarily come with easy responsibilities.
Flexible Work Hours
This company gives the intern a choice to opt for convenient work timings ensuring certain limits are maintained, like minimum and the maximum number of hours of work per day.
Pre Placement Offer
Depending on the performance of the intern, the company might extend a full-time job offer to deserving candidates. With an offer like this, you can always have an alternate placement option.
5 Days a Week
This internship comes with a five-day-work week. Interns are given a choice to opt for suitable work arrangements based on a five-day-work and two-day-off pattern.
Interns receive this certificate after completion of their internship. It certifies a student's experience, skills, and performance in a particular area of work with the company.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Full Stack Developer at HyperVerge will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.