At Sangam Smesco Private Limited (Mumbai), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Managing accounting of the firm.
2. Posting sales and purchase entries for the business.
3. Working on expense management.
4. Preparing data for GST returns and filing.
5. Raising invoices and following up for payment.
6. Maintaining and finalizing accounts as per statutory norms.
7. MIS management.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
This official document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Finance at Sangam Smesco Private Limited will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
Sangam Smesco Private Limited, under the brand of Peacock Solar, is a new-age residential rooftop company aimed at helping urban households switch to solar and enhance their lifestyle through access to clean energy and savings thereof. They have been recently selected by The Climate Finance Lab to be among top 9 investment ideas globally aimed at sustainable development.