At Deutsche Bank (Mumbai), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Learn to undertake accurate and timely credit analysis of counterparties by identifying business and financial risk based on understanding of business model, financial statement analysis, preparing cash flow model/ forecast and peer analysis.
2. Support in monitoring & surveillance of assigned international portfolios, including rating changes, market/industry developments, news events, etc.
3. Developing and applying industry / country expertise as relevant to assigned international portfolio.
4. Proactively participating and supporting team heads / Deputy team head / Global Head on assignments.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
Interns receive this certificate after completion of their internship. It certifies a student's experience, skills, and performance in a particular area of work with the company.
This report summarises the knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes of an intern. The PO report helps in earning academic credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Finance at Deutsche Bank will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
Deutsche Bank provides commercial and investment banking, retail banking, transaction banking and asset and wealth management products and services to corporations, governments, institutional investors, small and medium-sized businesses, and private individuals. Deutsche Bank is Germany’s leading bank, with a strong position in Europe and a significant presence in the Americas and Asia Pacific.