At Cornerstone OnDemand (Pune), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, the intern will be working on the following verticals (in a group or individually):
1. The intern will be working closely with the Finance Manager and team leaders.
2. Read and understand the financial processes and procedures of the company and work accordingly.
3. Learn accounting software mainly Coupa, NetSuite, and Excel.
4. Will assist in transactional work and assembling supporting documentation.
5. Ensure that the tasks assigned to him are completed within the timeframe set for the same.
6. Assist in accounting month-end financial close.
7. Support in audit-related work.
8. Improvising the process by suggesting innovative ideas.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
Interns receive this certificate after completion of their internship. It certifies a student's experience, skills, and performance in a particular area of work with the company.
This report summarises the knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes of an intern. The PO report helps in earning academic credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Finance at Cornerstone OnDemand will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the mark sheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
Cornerstone started with a simple (but bold) idea – to improve access to education on a global basis through online learning. They were a tiny company back in 1999, with a different name, a single shared cordless phone, and a jarringly bright orange logo. But the seed was planted: they were off and running with the belief that ongoing learning and development are at the heart of how to be both a better individual and a better organization. In the past twenty years, Cornerstone has come a long way. They got more than one phone now, for instance. But the heritage of focusing on the importance of learning has remained a constant. The Cornerstone Unified Talent Management suite addresses critical talent needs. It helps businesses find and attract the right people for the right roles and then makes sure they are onboarded in the most efficient and effective way possible. It helps organizations keep a better pulse on employee performance and ensure readiness for new roles. It helps to connect employees and locate expertise so that people can do their jobs better in any given moment.