Ethical Hacking Internship
At Innobuzz Learning Solutions LLP (Delhi), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Understanding threat analysis using proprietary signature description language.
2. Troubleshooting and testing (including automation) IPS and Gateway AV engines on firmware.
3. Analyzing, researching, and developing protections associated with Capture ATP malware engine solution.
4. Researching the new ways to improve Deep Packet Inspection engine.
5. Setting up a malware analysis environment for specific threats affecting Windows, Mac OSX, and Mobile OS platforms in a lab environment.
6. Developing tools to automate malware analysis tasks, simulation software, and administer lab environment to replicate attacks.
Perks and Benefits
This document assesses and recommends the qualities, characteristics, and capabilities of an intern based on their performance observed during the internship period.
Flexible Work Hours
This company gives the intern a choice to opt for convenient work timings ensuring certain limits are maintained, like minimum and the maximum number of hours of work per day.
Interns receive this certificate after completion of their internship. It certifies a student's experience, skills, and performance in a particular area of work with the company.
This report summarises the knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes of an intern. The PO report helps in earning academic credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Ethical Hacking at Innobuzz Learning Solutions LLP will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
Innobuzz Learning Solutions LLP are working for the development of IT industries. They develop all kinds of projects on trending industrial technologies. Thay have made some projects on ML and AI and integrated them on the web and apps.They also provide training on all trending industrial technologies.